Hey I'm the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJones

Thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. My names Dave, and I'm 25. I live and work in Rochester NY. I'm currently an Engineer at WOKR. I mainly am a live truck opp for right now. I look forward to spending some time on this board, and learning everyting I can. When you reply please introduce yourself. Thanks.
-Dave

Tippster

The Fly on the Wall
Goddamn, Terry... you're REALLY old... ;)

Hey, Dave - My name's Tipp. Welcome to the funhouse.

David R. Busse

'Nother Dave here...

I shoot, edit, run live trucks and run sat trucks in Los Angeles. Been here 24 years and in the biz about 28 years; still a rookie by Terry's standards.

Married 20 years to a woman I met at a fire (another photog).

Lenslinger

With 2039 registered members, this thread could take awhile. Still, when in Rome...

Greetings Dave, from the Tarheel State. The name's Stewart, but around here I'm known as the guy with diarrhea of the keyboard. Someday I'll pour my energies into a book, but until then you can find me here, dissecting the more esoteric posts, and irritating those who only want to compare zoom ratios. It's a pretty lame hobby, but it's all I got.

Welcome to the fold.

K

<kittinger>

Chris Kittinger, 8 years in the biz, but only 9 months as a shooter. I was a production guy before I picked up the lens. If you bump into Mark Gruba up there in Rochester tell him that a guy named Chris who used to work with him at WVVA said hey.

Run&Gun

Hey Dave. I'm Chris. I've been in the business for 7 years and freelancing since day one.

If David R is a "rookie", I'm not sure I even want to know what Terry considers me.

DJones

Thanks guys...I'm really a rookie then, I've been working in TV for 3 years. So what do you all do on the boards? I haven't had much time to look around.

Murman

Welcome
Murray is my name, been in the game for 23 years,I shoot, edit, live trucks, I have been a chief, now I fly.
This is a good board and the registered guys and gals know their stuff, er ah,well mostly anyhow.
Look forward to reading your thoughts.
Murman

2000lux

I'm Brian. I've been working in TV for about ten years total, depending on when you start counting. I've been shooting news (full time)for two of them. Welcome to the show.

DJones

Wow I feel young...I guess if you count radio, it's been about 7 years. I spend most of my time on my car. I just got engaged, and I also play the bass. I love my job though. I know give it time right? I've heard it all from the folks here at WOKR, but I really do.
I'm still learning about the TV world, and Live TV. I like the fast paced work. I assume you all have had your run ins with reporters...lol

queen of blue

Howdy!

I'm Tracy - if I get to count radio I started in 1988. That makes me sound old though, so lets go with "been in TV in one form or another since about 1998." Damn, that's still 6 years though isn't it?

My how time flies.

Welcome, and enjoy.

Anton Saur

My name is Josh, in tv for almost 7 years, and I'm a photoholic.
Welcome to the board. Spread it's name with all you know.

photogguy

I'm Brian, and have been in this wonderful circus called news for almost 16 years. Somedays it doesn't seem like a long time, other days it feels like I've been doing this forever, ya know?

Welcome to the biz.

And geez, Terry, too much information! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.