How Many........

• Thread starter <Bleeding ears>
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

<Bleeding ears>

........Of you have to deal with complainers? I don't mean the once in a while my day is going to crap complaint. I'm talking about the EVERRRREEEEYYYYYYY day "bitch if you got hung with a new rope" complainer. Complaints of this and that and somethin' else ? Nothin' makes em happy.

I wanna know I'm not alone on this one LOL

Rad

OK, yes, they are everywhere. Best thing to do is just try to get by without having to interact with them.

mattyboy

i used to be one of the complainers til i woke up one day and realized it wasnt doing any good. and worst of all it was bringing my reporter(s) down. so now i just get it done the best i can and realize that this is what i do. its not who i am.

tresbeez

yesterday i ran into someone i used to work with. he was a big complainer then and appearantly(sp?) has gotten worse. i hadn't seen him in a while so i asked how his holiday's were. as soon as he opened his mouth nothing but negativity came out. people like this do nothing but bring you down and make you realize how good you have it.

JTFCM

It's like watching Jerry Springer. You can listen to how bad others have it, realize that you have it so much better, and then change the channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.