Thanks Lynn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LE French

Thank you so much! Tomorrow is new unit cleaning day, I can feel it hanging over me like Tax Day ;) I just went to the camera store and got a super fancy silicone coated lens cleaning cloth just to enhance my Monday mornings.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lynn

Rad

Hey Babe, Great resolutions. I really like the idea of subscribing to a magazine that is NOT TV related. What better way to find stories than to live outside of this business?

My one resolution is to incorporate more “new media” into my news product. I want to take advantage of the digital equipment. While I don’t work with the latest non-linear edit systems, that should stop me from using what I’ve got to advance my product out of the tape world. I want to do some work exclusively for the web, and to supply our “newschannel” some exclusive programming as well.

Wish me luck!

Rad

Chicago Dog

I've always wondered -- how come there's such an infrequent number of article updates? From what I've seen, there's a good number of frequent forum-visitors who would be good at writing articles for b-roll.

More content!

Rad

Judging from the content of most posts, maybe it's because very people out there really have anything of depth to say.

Or perhaps it's because so many photogs here have so little respect for other's opinion that it's not worth the time to write, only to have a bunch of punks belittle your thoughts.

I would suggest that maybe you should write a few columns. Maybe we'll foloow your lead. I'm sure Kevin would love more content.

Status
Not open for further replies.