these batteries rock!

Max Girth

I've been using some of Kevin's batteries since January, and so far so good.

Gonna be buying 2 more for the power hungry XDCAM.

Mike

I echo Matt Box's sentiments....especially since you can't use a A-B Titan 70 charger/power supply on the camera with these batteries (for liveshots).

Stoney

I've had two 120 watt-hour batts with the two position charger... they have been pretty good to me. I used them on a digibeta 790 and it was great. Also put them on a pdw350 xdhd and it was great. The XDHD might pull a lot of power but the batts lasted half a day. Bonus, the charger also has a 4-pin power connector to power equipment and the batteries have an A/B power tap on them.

Jonathan

I bought the largest battery b4b had and it works great. My DSR500 will go 5-6 hours on it. I highly recommend these guys.

skeyworth

For those who want lighter batteries. Anton/Bauer has the Dionic 160 wh LiIon battery and a Dionic 90 wh LiIon Battery. They are 3.4 and 1.7 lb respectivly. They will charge on all Inter/Active 2000 and Titan series chargers (some I/A 2000 chargers may need a s/w upgrade, $45)

FYI - ALL LiIon batteries over 100 wh will be class 9 hazardous materials. You can check our the A/B web page for shipping and travel restrictions.

http://antonbauer.com/battery_trans_info.htm

Or call me Scott Keyworth at Anton/Bauer 203.929.1100

We also have the Hytron 140 wh NiMH battery which has no travel restrictions

Stoney

Antons are great.... but

For those who want lighter batteries. Anton/Bauer has the Dionic 160 wh LiIon battery and a Dionic 90 wh LiIon Battery. They are 3.4 and 1.7 lb respectivly. They will charge on all Inter/Active 2000 and Titan series chargers (some I/A 2000 chargers may need a s/w upgrade, $45)

We also have the Hytron 140 wh NiMH battery which has no travel restrictions
I do like Antons... but when you freelance and have to shell out big bucks for accessories I think, cost-wise, the Chinese knock-off batts are much better bang for the buck. I feel like AB/IDX/etc. have been priced out and that these newer systems may not be perfect but are pretty damn good. I was skeptical at first but I feel, after owning some for about 6 months, they are well worth the investment.

The arguments about customer service and build quality are not that important to me when it comes to an item that costs so little. I can chuck it and get a new one if it dies or breaks.