This Could Be Your New Weather Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

<oh my god>

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. That just made my week.

O

<Oh My God>

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. That made my week.

B

<Bobcat Shooter>

I went to school with him, I was in the studio for that show, and the sad thing is that was one of his better days. His newscasts weren't as bad as weather,he managed to read from a prompter ok, but his pkg's were even harder to sit through. It still frightens me to think that someday I may end up working with him again.

PhrozenPhoto

Anyone click on the NBC 24 on that page? Some funny stuff there too... not as painful as that weathercast, but still some funny stuff.

Motog

The best part was he was pointing the wrong way on the wall. I was ready to hear a F**K it, I'm leaving.

Hopefully my ND wont see this, or I will have a new co-worker.

Natural Born Stringer

SOMEONE OUT HERE HIRE LOUIS!!!! I'd watch that EVERY NIGHT!!! Haw haw haw!!! That was some of the funniest shiat I ever saw.

The only thing that would have made it better is if on one of the times he ducked off camera, you heard a thunderous crash and him yell "OW!!!!" I would have pissed myself laughing at that point. I damn near did anyhow. GREAT CLIP!

queen of blue

Originally posted by <Bobcat Shooter>:
I went to school with him, I was in the studio for that show, and the sad thing is that was one of his better days. His newscasts weren't as bad as weather,he managed to read from a prompter ok, but his pkg's were even harder to sit through. It still frightens me to think that someday I may end up working with him again.
His packages are HARDER to watch than THAT? :eek:

Wideangle

Thank you for this link McColl. Although it's
not nice to laugh at someone else's expense...
We all were LAO on that one. Can you imagine
an ND getting that in on a resume tape?

McColl

My favorite part is actually when Louis finishes up. The anchor trying to pretend it didn't happen and just get on with the newscast:

"Thanks, Louis. We sure do wish it was warmer."

Shaky & Blue

Originally posted by McColl:
My favorite part is actually when Louis finishes up. The anchor trying to pretend it didn't happen and just get on with the newscast:

"Thanks, Louis. We sure do wish it was warmer."
And poor Louis sitting there during that ridiculous blondie cross-talk, with his head down staring at his cheat sheet. I've seen that look before... When the verdict was read in court.

M

<Mighty Dyckerson>

It was even funnier when I saw it on MEDIALINE 2 days ago...

Chicago Dog

Wow -- are you sure this isn't faked?

As "interesting" as it was, I do feel bad for the kid that it was posted. Come on -- it's a college station.

[ January 12, 2005, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Chicago Dog ]

S

<Starwars Kid>

Totally real. I TD'ed the show live on the local cable system.

As funny as it is now, we didnt laught when it was airing. The producer kept saying, advance his graphics.

The back story is he begged to do it. He didn't HAVE TO.

Status
Not open for further replies.